RMRC Recruitment for Junior Nurse Jobs in Bhubaneshwar
RMRC Recruitment 2020 for Junior Nurse Notification in Bhubaneshwar
|RMRC Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Nurse|
|Education Requirement||12TH, ANM|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||28 years|
|Last date to Apply||30-06-2020|
Qualification in Details:
Project Entitled, “A phase-III, Randomized, Double-blind Placebo controlled trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of VPM1002 and Immunovac (MIP/Mw)Vaccines in preventing Tuberculosis (TB)in Healthy Household contacts of Newly Diagnosed Sputum positive pulmonary TB patients” under Dr. Sanghamitra Pati, Scientist-G & Director”
1. Post Name: Junior Nurse
2. No of Vacancy/ Category: UR-1
3. Essential Qualification: High School or equivalent Science subjects plus certificate course in ANM with 5 yrs experience from a recognized institute/board.
4. Desirable Qualification: Diploma in Nursing with experience of working as staff Nurse in a recognised hospital or medical institute.
5. Salary: 18,000/-
Terms and conditions:
1. Age relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to SC & OBC category as per Govt. of India rules & ICMR norms.
2. Qualification & Experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. Consolidated salary of the post may vary from time to time.
6. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the written test/skill Test/Interview.
7. Director, RMRC, Bhubaneswar reserves rights to consider or reject any application/candidature.
8. Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
9. Appointment will be made on project mode and purely temporary in nature, co-terminus with the project. Candidate shall have no claim for regular appointment at RMRC, Bhubaneswar or ICMR.
10. Leave shall be as per the Institutional Policy for Project staff.
11. The Number of vacancies may vary according to requirement at later stage.
12. Similar post, if any, arises in future, may be filled up from the selected panel list.
13. In case of in-service candidates, a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE (NOC) from the present employer is to be submitted failing which the application is liable for rejection.
No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the written test/ skill Test/ Interview.
1. Applications in plain paper are invited for the following posts separately along with a copy of the CV duly signed to be sent through email to [email protected] on or before 30.6.2020 by 3.00 P.M. The interview for the posts will be held through video conferencing for which the specific date and time slot will be intimated by return email. Application received beyond the scheduled date & time will not be entertained.
2. Documents to be sent through email-id [email protected]
ii. all certificates (starting from 10th onwards)
iii. Caste Certificate
iv. Recent Photo
v. No Objection Certificate (if employed)
3. Selected candidates will be provisionally appointed subject to submission of all documents (in original) for scrutiny and Verification.
Leave a Reply